1 post tagged Ojon
Summer is almost upon us and just like the weather changes up so should your beauty routine. The main beauty themes are bright-faced, bronzed glow and getting it as natural as you can. Below are some of the prods I’m looking to get familiar with the summer.
1. Since the NARS Cosmetics tinted moisturizer came on the beauty scene I’ve heard AMAZING things about it. The only downer about it (for me at least) is the SPF. Kind of allergic to it. But whatever, I’m still going to try it out. In the swealtering heat who wants to pile on serums, moisturizers, concealer, powder or foundation? This product describes itself as cutting out all the steps since its all-in-1 and thats perfect! And it promises to improve the skin’s appearance over time…need I say more?
2. So this Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay mascara will definitely be a staple in my cosmetics routine. It supposedly delivers a 406% increase in lash volume and long-term reparative, rebuilding, and strengthening benefits with each swipe. Natural, with no parabens, sulfates, nor other harsh ingredients. I’m zero’d in on these.
3. You guys are probably tired of me talking about this conditioner but I love it so much. Nothing gathers my curls together like the Hair Rules Curl Quench conditioner . The aroma is alluring, it leaves the hair shiny and healthy. Its actually perfect for those mornings when you want to run conditioner over your hair and just let your curls air dry as the day goes on.
4. The LORAC TANtalizer Lipgloss is infused with antioxidant açai berry, pomegranate extract, and vitamins C and E. Not only will it help to nourish the lips, the formula will also protect lips from the sun and keep em supple.
5. Deborah Lippmann’s latest collection has the perfect palette of hues for summer. Simple.
6. Mixed Chicks leave in conditioner is another one of the great natural hair must-haves. The formula in this conditioner is another good choice for the hotter months.
7. Shu Uemura cleansing beauty oil is one of the top-rated cleansing oils on the market. This product contains gingko leaf extracts, green tea extract and depsea water. Its strong anti-oxidant and micro circulation properties act to deep clean and enrich the appearance of the skin.
8. Ojon’s Rare Blend Oil bottle automatically makes me think of the tropics so it falls right into place on this list. Basically its a triple blend of special oils from tropical Tahiti to Kalahari Desert in Africa, remote rainforests of Central America and beyond.
9. Guerlain By Emilio Pucci Terra Azzurra Bronzing Powder & Blush combo is quite luxe and was added to the list because like who doesn’t like bronzer? This hybrid bronze and blush powder offers a universal harmony of four shades, which is perfect when you’re trying to build up your tan.